67 410 wagon.

alright dont want to part it out but never registerd it. cant find the pink so what do you need. sorry no camera

oh im bad just read the posting rules. whole car 1000 dollarsss.

location san diego

Bumpers $200 a peice

grill $200

fenders $200

hood $200

doors $200

tail lights $100

engine disassembled $2

tranny $$100

doors $ 50 am peice

dash $100

seats $50

wind screen $ 100

hub caps $100

lug nuts 1 cent

Edited by robslow
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got any friends that own a mechanic shop? Have them do a repair lean on it... Youll have a title within a few months

yes I do know someone, I will sell it whole also. too nice to part out but could get more money for parts <_<

alright dont want to part it out but never registerd it. cant find the pink so what do you need. sorry no camera

oh im bad just read the posting rules. whole car 1000 dollarsss.

location san diego

Bumpers $200 a peice

grill $200

fenders $200

hood $200

doors $200

tail lights $100

engine disassembled $2

tranny $100

doors $ 50 am peice

dash $100

seats $50

wind screen $ 100

hub caps $100

lug nuts 1 cent

i need the bracket that holds the choke cable! interested on selling it?, or know were i can find one thats not broke?

I can keep it , storage isnt the problem. just need to get this back on the road,IMG_4530_1.jpg and Californis thinks I am rich and owe them more money so they can wast it. remember having no fire rings on the beach is going to solve the problem. are you doing that ka swap.Got it on craigs list but no hits, would love to see her go to a rat

no the swap isnt my car, i have a blue 411 ss sedan. keeping it all stock, wood love to have a sister goon for her. then maybe a 520/521 since the bodys are the same design and ill own that whole family of dattos, i might be able to swing a deposit on it here soon.

Got any friends that own a mechanic shop? Have them do a repair lean on it... Youll have a title within a few months

Sorry~ doesn't quite work that way! The title has to be clear to begin with for a mechanic's lein. There are a LOT of shops out there that'll try to sell a car for lein~ at WAAAY too much! Legally a repair shop can only lein-sell a car for the amount of the repair bill, and NOT A PENNY MORE. That's the LAW.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.