cross country adventure

murderwagon

hello gentlemen. I am planning a very long adventure and my 1970 wagon will be my mobile command center. I am in the process of getting her ready. and i definitely want and need a roof rack. im thinkin safari basket style. but im not buying a thule. way to much money. i want to put some bright rally style lights in the front of it. So if anyone could post some pictures for some ideas. i would greatly appreciate it. thanks guys

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He drove that thing cross country like that after the windsheild pillar got taken out by a semi-truck trailer .. .. . then chopped the roof, flares, bagged, raised strut towers,,, and a 1JZ swap... . and gold rotiforms

.. .. then it burnt down in his garage last week ....... :(

3238836567_4d02061e68_o.jpg

3757266288_2ae1822fa2_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

but to update everyone just finished my 2.0 swap last night. 2.0 bored .5mm over aluminum pistons. new flywheel and clutch shaved u60 head. the wagon is a race car again. and today some ass hole pulled up next to me at a light in a malibu and screamed at me for the "exhaust fumes" in his car and told me he was gonna run into my car. so i got out. and was about to beat some ass. ( noone talks about my lady like that) but i realized his little girl was in the back seat, very scared so i got back in and dumped the clutch in second. sorry your daddy is a crazy hun :( but happy 510 day everybody its been a good one. still working on the roof rack. ill post pictures soon.

How far will you be travelling?

I'm leaving California for New York on the 26th in an ol' Datsun 710. I'll actually be passing through Syracuse to visit my folks. I'm from Utica originally. Nice to know that there are some Datsuns in Upstate New York!

If your journey brings you through Oklahoma City, and you have time for a break give me a shout!

How far will you be travelling?

I'm leaving California for New York on the 26th in an ol' Datsun 710. I'll actually be passing through Syracuse to visit my folks. I'm from Utica originally. Nice to know that there are some Datsuns in Upstate New York!

Maybe - It is a little out of our way, but the route does cut through Oklahoma a bit.

If your journey brings you through Oklahoma City, and you have time for a break give me a shout!

Sure - I'll be driving through Liverpool near the beginning of next month, so I'll send you a message when I'm about to get there.

i wont be leaving till july, but you are more than welcome to stop by on your way threw. and i may end up in Oklahoma not sure yet