Need 510 Hubcaps

I am looking for a PL510 Hubcap or Hubcaps. I only need 1 but if you want toget rid of more I can take them. I am in Kitsap County Washington. West Puget Sound area. Thanks for your time. :cool:

510HubCap.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two of those, the other two are missing on my car. I was hoping to find a set of two to put on there. but i kind of want something a little better than stockers...

Ill try and get you some closer photos tonight if you need. Couple of dings IIRC

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ102.jpg

Sweet! I'll take either one or all four! PM me the details and your paypal!

HEY WTF??!! :huh: Thread stealin mofo! :fu: JK ;) Seems like there is plenty 2 go around. Thanks everyone for the responses. :thumbup:

HEY WTF??!! :huh: Thread stealin mofo! :fu: JK ;) Seems like there is plenty 2 go around. Thanks everyone for the responses. :thumbup:

LOL, thanks for your blessings. Glad you got yours squared away, now somebody needs to sell me a pair!

I have a full set who needs em? I'll match the price of 10 bucks a cap and 5 for one with a bit of curbage

I'll take em. Are they clean! :) Send me some pics and lets wrap this up!

Wait I thought pl510 was the new model? I'll take pictures looks the same anyways ha. It's a full set so who would know if it wasn't but i think it's same style. I'll take some tomorow

PL510, 68-73. HL510 is the newer late 70s early 80s

• 3 weeks later...

someone PM'd me...said $20 or $25 shipped..all four (well they had like 5 or so). it was a photo of a bunch of datsun stuff.. I cannot remember who it was...

But the caps are like these..still available? I need a min of 2.

5615809888_64f2c9de12_z.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.