73 1200 front. bumper Wanted

US spec - big ugly bumper over riders, looking for a nice one - willing to pay decent $ or I've got a 71/72 perfect aftermarket ft. bumper available to trade if a 73 is available.

Thanks, evan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evan,

Does a '73 have the cut outs for the turn signals? I have a set of bumpers but not sure what they fit....I was thinking sedan but not sure. May be able to get back to storage this weekend, lay em all out for a comparo pic. Say, did you get that windshield trim piece worked out?

Hey Kelly, the 73 has different mount brackets behind it from the 71/72's, holes on the front may be different - I'll know that today when I match them up side by side but the turn signal cutouts are the same I believe - they look almost identical but they're not unfortunately.

here is what I got

wheel056.jpg

wheel055.jpg

wheel054.jpg

wheel053.jpg

wheel052.jpg

wheel050.jpg

wheel049.jpg

wheel057.jpg

So, the front one with the big ass overriders I think came off of a 73. It has the larger brackets. And probably the only one I would be willing to part with as it appears I only have one rear bumper for a coupe.

Edited by KELMO

Lemme think about it and I'll grab it next weekend and get some better pics of it. Gotta look at the others and see if any of em will work for the rear just incase I am breaking some sort of law about rear bumpers :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.