Scottsdale, AZ

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My parents and sister live in Scottsdale. It is nice, Phoenix has alot of crime. My Daughter lives down there also, but she is in Tuscon. Just let her know that it gets hotter than hell down there during the summer...110 to 114 isnt uncomin. It is in the low 90s right now. It is going to be night and day from Maryland

I lived there for two years while going to school. I absolutely LOVED it. if it werent for the weather I would still be there. I lived in North Scottsdale and while yes, there are some snobby people, for the most part its great. 80 percent of the people I met were nice friendly honest down to earth people. crime is low in relation to the rest of PHX. I miss it almost everyday

Arizona born and bred. I love it. I've lived in L.A., Denver, San Diego, Manhattan, Muncie Indian (crap hole), Phx, Gilbert, Scottsdale. Arizona is great. Wonderful people, GREAT climate, mountain roads, long driving season, very very poor politics, crappy education, low paying jobs.....It has everything but weather ( and a beach). I returned to live in Tucson by choice, I will probably die here. It's my home. If you don't like Arizona, don't come here...simple.

Arizona born and bred. I love it. I've lived in L.A., Denver, San Diego, Manhattan, Muncie Indian (crap hole), Phx, Gilbert, Scottsdale. Arizona is great. Wonderful people, GREAT climate, mountain roads, long driving season, very very poor politics, crappy education, low paying jobs.....It has everything but weather ( and a beach). I returned to live in Tucson by choice, I will probably die here. It's my home. If you don't like Arizona, don't come here...simple.

Lol I was born in a.z, left and never went back and have never been happier.

I guess it's all preference but I won't even return their in a fucking box.

Oregon is the place to be.

I never lived in Scottsdale, but I worked there a few times while I was going to school in AZ. I had high hopes of really enjoying Arizona and staying there long term, but as it turns out, unless you're in either Scottsdale(upscale) or Fountain Hills(VERY upscale), "you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy".

You can probably put your mind at ease about her safety, though. If she's in Scottsdale, she'll be in the nicer area, compared to the rest of PHX. I'm sorry that she's moving across the country away from you, though. That's gotta be hard.