72 red four door

Bought this car bone stock, took it to my freind and this is what he and I created; he did most of the work :D

Before

Photo_061508_001.jpg

Photo_061508_002.jpg

72-4-door.jpg

and here it is fresh from the shop

SR20DE, rack, 370 lsd, rol bar...

photo.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

Changed up the rims to 16*7 panasports and sold the 16*7 meshies to Pete

(hope to see that wagon on the road soon Pete)

>

Now got these VTO libre's

df721b7f.jpg

Got Ermish adj LCA's

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

hoping to do brakes soon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.Do you care if I post this video???:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECgzq0aAcWYThe libras look awesome....... :thumbup: DSC_6666_35x35.jpg999991.jpg

I don't care, please do

Looks like you have a tubular front crossmember or something. Can we get some more info on it? What kind of front sway bar is that? Looks good. Looks like 280ZX brakes already. What else are you going to do?

A friend had a shop and used to make these front cross members with the rack attached. I will ask but don't see him that often. Will get info on the sway bar too. 280zx brakes need tlc, haven't messed with them in a while.

Looks good Alex. Hey I need to buy some rubbers from ya. :)

Let me know what you need so I can bring'em to Gino's. I am working on preorders these days so...what u need??

Looks like you have a tubular front crossmember or something. Can we get some more info on it? What kind of front sway bar is that? Looks good. Looks like 280ZX brakes already. What else are you going to do?

The crossmember is 1.25 inch, with the rack attached. By far the best investment I ever made.

The sway bar is 1 inch, works for all front sump motors, CA18, SR, and KA. I have a few for sale, with end links,

$250 plus shipping. Might bring one to canby if there's interest and room in 510keeper's truck :blink: