WTB datsun 520 stuff

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Grahem just south of you. I think he's almost out of trucks but he's hardcore Datsun and probably knows someone who knows someone.... Also Rich in Sayward has some 620 trucks. Have you tried The Realm based loosely in Vancouver? Look up Mikey (mike Yarn) in Parksville. He has 510s but he may also know someone who... There's the Vancouver Island Enthusiasts VIDE in Victoria. http://www.vanisledatsun.com/index.php Nathen Penston has a 620 truck and may be able to help.

the guy in mill bay has a couple of my old trucks, nothing special just 78 620 kc's, i dont think i have ever seen a 520 in person or even heard of one on the island, there have been a couple 521's around and there was a 320 at a car lot in town for awhile but they wanted $4000 for it, i think saltair marine bought it up tho.anyways if ya end up going with a 620 ive got a shop full of parts lots of spare little hard to find pieces.btw what year 50 do you have? iv got an 83 and 2 84's

the guy in mill bay has a couple of my old trucks, nothing special just 78 620 kc's, i dont think i have ever seen a 520 in person or even heard of one on the island, there have been a couple 521's around and there was a 320 at a car lot in town for awhile but they wanted $4000 for it, i think saltair marine bought it up tho.anyways if ya end up going with a 620 ive got a shop full of parts lots of spare little hard to find pieces.btw what year 50 do you have? iv got an 83 and 2 84's

Grahem I just might end up going for a 620 (check your messages), I do have a 520 cab lined up though but the logistics do not seem to be lining up quite right in me getting it.

and I have a 75 z50 with a 88 zb50 engine

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a 521cab here.

The floor's bad, rockers and fenders are jusk but if you're interested in a cowl, rear cab, roof you can have it.

I'm about an hour East of Red Deer,Ab.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.