Greetings Datsun enthusiasts,

I have been involved in the Datsun scene for the past 20 years, I've owned several 510's, a roadster and a 300zx. I've even wrecked a few :). My current runner is a 71 510 wagon with a KA24E swap and lots of suspension and brake upgrades. It is currently unpainted and more than one color, go figure. After a not so recent big purchase and even longer collecting bits and pieces for the right recipe, I have most all the seals, surrounds, carpet and panels to assemble my wagon after paint. Probably not by Canby but soon.

I surfed this site a bit and I feel right at home with the rest of you guys, I would enjoy meeting up with some locals in the Portland area for some shop talk etc. It's always more fun to work on projects when there's friends around who share in the same passion.

I'll post some pics of projects and such and I'll create a build thread when I get to painting the wagon.

Thanks guys,

Mark Clegg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best pics of Nickel I can find in 5 minutes.Its the KA swapped wagon in the foreground.

side1.JPG

SIMG0059.JPG

Not the greatest, but maybe now you 5K's will leave him alone for a bit :P

Nickel, do you have pics of the 510 rallycar (RIP)? Thats what I really wanted to find.

Thanks Green bastard, I have pics but need a hand posting them. You should stop by and give a brother a hand.

Nickel, if you want to email the pics to me, I can make sure they get in this thread. That way I can keep my hands to myself.

That's some funny shit, I can tell I'm going to have to watch my ass on here. (no pun intended)