DN get garage lolz!

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

put a alarm on the door. I got 1 on mine. I took a old fire alarm that i had from a previous warehouse remodel i did. got a magnet switch and put it on the door/jam so when it opens you got about 5 seconds to turn it off or you will wake the whole damn neighborhood..fucken tweakers i hate them

Guest DatsuNoob

I was thinking if anything ever did happen in the garage, I'd ring him up (because he was dumb enough to leave a #) and invite him over to do some drugs that I honestly wouldnt have (cause tweakers cant resist the thought of their precious dope) then go Dexter on his shit cause I hate tweakers more than any one group of people (or atleast kick the living shit out of him).

Guest DatsuNoob

Dad's coming over with some stuff today as soon as I wake up and we're gonna secure things as best as we can. I just hate thieves and have zero tolerance for them since getting ripped off so much in the past. I'll be transferring my rental ins policy address today too. Prob snap some pics, get some locks, and forget about it. Cant pace around the window all day waiting for shit to happen. I just wanna smash his knees with a gawddamn bat for making me think this much about it. FUCK TWEAKERS. Whole other form of drug addict

My friend made 3/4" boards that were hinged to top of windows so windows were still functional but when swung down almost impenetrable without a bunch of noise..But i try to use the option--maybe they wont take anything i need-- because , and you know i know this, stress will kill you faster than old age.

Car port on the backside with another garage door on the back.

He noticed your little back door

No homo

• 1 month later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Got a 10" Makita miter saw. Took the wood blade off it and now it's one helluva chop saw ;)

001-2.jpg

Been working on getting settled, trying to unpack, arrange, and secure things from unwanted entrants. All this hasn't left much time for any work on the truck unfortunately. Once I have some finished security though, I'll pick up where I left off and not worry about anyone who's passing by, cause they wont be getting in.

005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

Skib, you recognize that beer tap? :lol:

014-1.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Made some curtains for the one window I havent yet finished :D

002-2.jpg

And a corner shelf for shit I dont want on the bench, and to hold one of the speakers in my ghetto surround system

008-1.jpg

I'll wrap up the last window this week, and find some time to get back into the truck next week. My plan is to tackle the whole brake system and get things on that end, road ready.

Guest DatsuNoob

AHAHAHAHA, yeah, it's only a 4.5" vise but it's a Wilton(same as we use at work) and plenty strong so far. Only spent 25 bones and it was brand new on CL! :D