weber 32/36 33b1

domn8tr

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a Weber...mine never came with a metal ID plate on the top though...?

Who knows what it's jetted for.

The....."It seems to be complete except for the "economizer" diaphragm and cover (base shown in last pic). Not sure if that was supposed to be there or is just an option." .....no 32/36 has anything on that side of the carb?

Looks like it has a idle cut/anti dieseling solenoid...good.

You will need a 2 piece adapter for the L20B....hard to tell from pic if that is included, but I doubt it

A new 32/36 Weber...on Ebay is about...280???

Price is good..so far...but buyer beware.

Edit

Hmmmmm....just checked mine...it is stamped 33b1...:)

But... it was jetted for a Z24

Edited by Sealik

"It seems to be complete except for the "economizer" diaphragm and cover (base shown in last pic). Not sure if that was supposed to be there or is just an option."

I don't see what he's talking about. The triangle tag is the same that is fitted when a carb is professionally rebuilt.

"It seems to be complete except for the "economizer" diaphragm and cover (base shown in last pic). Not sure if that was supposed to be there or is just an option."

I don't see what he's talking about. The triangle tag is the same that is fitted when a carb is professionally rebuilt.

So a rebuild...?

Anywho..

Here is the 33b1 on the L20B IM....with the 2 piece adapter.

plug3.jpg

There might be a problem with the 2 piece on a L20B....hood clearance?

Some use the 1 piece....doesn't seal as well though

weberside.jpg

Is there an option for a diaphragm to cover the circular depression in the picture? Is that the economizer maybe? I don't see that in the weber exploded diagram.

http://www.webercarbsdirect.com/v/vspfiles/weber_carburetor_schematics/3236DGAVEV.pdf

Edited by Dguy210

Oh well, NA meeting ran long and I missed it anyway. I think I'll stop by Top End Performance in North Hollywood since I'll be up there this weekend. Safer to get a properly jetted new kit.thumbup1.gif P.S. Is there such athing as a 34/36? a guy on craigslist has that listed down here. I called and asked him to check if it's a32/36 or a 34/34. He had it on a 4Runner.