minitruckin mag. truck 4sale

Rusty

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watch out because there are two nearly identacle trucks on ebay. they might even have the same wheels. just by a glance, the only thing i see different is the interior. but yeah rusty, that is the one that was in mini trucking. i have seen it in person and its incredible. just not low enough for me! LOL!

HMMmmmmmmm, Did I miss something? I'm looking at the April issue right now and I do not see that truck. Maybe last months????? Anyway, there are 2 clues. Is the other truck a 1300 or a 1600? And look at interiors. I am impressed with that truck though. He is trying to get His $$$$ back that He spent on the rims and tires.

reserve not met,,,,,,,umm yeah cause he wants way to much for it! I like all the factory things still intact & it is a 69 so it's kinda rare [no side lights,small tail lights, rear reflectors, J 13] but it wont sell for what he wants. Put the 1st gen. rims w/ some whitwalls back on, lower the reserve & it will sell. BTW i cut up my 69 521 last week & i was GIVING it away!

It was featured a while back Mike, early last year I think...in fact I think we we're all still on the nude board when that issue came out.

The guy put it up for sale as soon as the magazine hit the stands and it's been for sale off and on ever since.