A better alternative to quoting pics.

So, on this site and so many other forums, quoting pics is a little ridiculous. Let's say that a guy post 13 pics, and you have a question about picture number 6 in that series. Instead of quoting all 13 pics, let's explore the alternatives!

Here are some random pics from my photo bucket account.

IMAG0077.jpg

datsun.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

misctruckstuff.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

CIMG0201.jpg

CIMG0918.jpg

TexasHeatWave2007102.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

Yeah, that's cake does look like a vagina! You so want to ask a question about that vagina cake, but how do you do it without quoting the rest of my pics? Let's figure it out!

Sure enough I know some one is going to quote this first post.

• Like 2
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, on this site and so many other forums, quoting pics is a little ridiculous. Let's say that a guy post 13 pics, and you have a question about picture number 6 in that series. Instead of quoting all 13 pics, let's explore the alternatives!

IMAG0111.jpg

Yeah, that's cake does look like a vagina! You so want to ask a question about that vagina cake, but how do you do it without quoting the rest of my pics? Let's figure it out!

Well, that is the 5th pic, so we could edit the reply to just show that pic. Count and delete all of the other images but the one you really want.

• Like 1

IMAG0077.jpg

datsun.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

misctruckstuff.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

CIMG0201.jpg

CIMG0918.jpg

TexasHeatWave2007102.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

2 things I hate: ... when people limit themselves to only 2 things to hate,, , and when I can't quote multiple pics....... :lol:

• Like 2

That's a little bit of work though. What else? How about the method of manually posting the pic? Right click it, and if you are using fire fox simply select "Copy Image Location". With IE, right click it, go to properties highlight the address and copy it.

Then you can just hit the little insert image icon in the post box, and paste the url in.

IMAG0111.jpg

Hey, is that a vagina cake?

I hope this helps, and will keep down on the clutter here, not to mention people's photo bucket band width usage won't be reached.

• Like 1

making up an acronym to make yourself sound like less of a dick....... bigger fail :fu:

I agree though, it is a little annoying when multiple people quote the entire post with multiple pictures on a single thread. Not so much that there should be some rule about it though

• Like 1

making up an acronym to make yourself sound like less of a dick....... bigger fail :fu:

I agree though, it is a little annoying when multiple people quote the entire post with multiple pictures on a single thread. Not so much that there should be some rule about it though

um no i can be an asshole were not arguing that fact... its to be expected from most soldiers... but this is a thread on the topic, on photos, and how to post them (management/solutions)... ;)

not my fault you assumed a strand of word to have a certain meaning (irony just incase you didnt know)... btw im in the medical field... premenstrual syndrome isnt a technical term its more of a slang or laymens term, what we use is PMT or premenstrual tension...

um no i can be an asshole were not arguing that fact... its to be expected from most soldiers... but this is a thread on the topic, on photos, and how to post them (management/solutions)... ;)

not my fault you assumed a strand of word to have a certain meaning (irony just incase you didnt know)... btw im in the medical field... premenstrual syndrome isnt a technical term its more of a slang or laymens term, what we use is PMT or premenstrual tension...

Are you in the service? If so, thanks for your service.

but...

Fuck you still :lol:

• Like 2

Are you in the service? If so, thanks for your service.

but...

Fuck you still :lol:

lol like i care what some innominate person with a computer thinks.... :lol: your so funny to think your oppinion matters, and dont thank me... it makes you look pittiful "thank you for protecting me because i cant protect myself",

... its the internet shit happens, and werent you no more than 30 minutes ago calling someones idea stupid, because they want to to do something you wouldnt, boo fucking hoo ;) i laughed at the fact this was all started because you were sad, and i wouldnt caudle you like your mommy would...

lol like i care what some innominate person with a computer thinks.... :lol: your so funny to think your oppinion matters, and dont thank me... it makes you look pittiful "thank you for protecting me because i cant protect myself",

... its the internet shit happens, and werent you no more than 30 minutes ago calling someones idea stupid, because they want to to do something you wouldnt, boo fucking hoo ;) i laughed at the fact this was all started because you were sad, and i wouldnt caudle you like your mommy would...

You're an idiot, and truly are making yourself sound like more of an ass with every post. Next I'll post a how to on how to use spell check, just for you ;)