Limited Slip diff for 620

Hirns

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe;40303']While fun to have' date=' a welded rear is a pain in the ass in a daily driver.

LSD is the way to go if you have the $. Those units for the H190 are priced well.[/quote']

Ya LSD is the only way to go but for a rainy day a welded diff is fun...for a day or so but thats it :D Fineline has let me drive his truck a few times and it is a kick in the ass cant wait till he has it tuned safe and I can go for a ride with his new engine... 2.2 turbo sounds so good with his exhaust done

who's joking?

It's nice to hear I'm good for a chuckle...at least that makes me good for something.

For cereal though, it depends on what you want out of the truck. Weekend cruiser/toy, weld that bitch. Daily driver, look into LSD options fo shizzle. Either the powerbrute, or a factor H233B from a pathfinder (yet to be determined if it's too wide or not)

half man, half bear, half pig

I don't see the cost. How much is it?

$350 - $400 I think is what Fineline said alot cheaper than the nissan comp LSDs ($700 or so) and the ones from Reider are great and we shall soon see how much they can take once Fineline gets his 2.2 turbo tuned safe and can be BEAT on it :lol:

Well after a bit of searching I've found that the Nissan Gazelle (australia)/Silvia/200sx type 1, 2000 roadster and nissan bluebird(210?) TRX all had the H190 LSD. The TRX here in Australia were quite popular, I'm hoping to source one through a wrecker for about $100(I'm in a country area). Thanks for the input. Must first place the 620 cab upon the 720 frame and mod the radiator support for a bigger radiator to suit an L series engine.

Hirns (Aussie)