71 2 door 510 with KA single slammer

ok I'm selling a 71 2 door 510 somewhat project with the KA24E in it, I got it from 78kingcab a couple months ago and was collecting parts for it but another car came up and I want that more than this one soooooo its time for this one to cruise to someone else.

heres some pictures.....

d007-1.jpg

there is NO spook, and yellow headlights

0827001639.jpg

the car is in battel ground,wa

the price is 2500.00 OBO

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha yeah it does, I think its a sweet car, but the other car is the one I want to go with. I had some pretty good plans for this car but who knows. if it doesn't sell then I will do some stuff to it, but then the price will go up, so here is a chance for someone to get it for what I bought it for

Wish i had 2500 bucks, id buy her back...hell i wish i had 100 bucks.

My poor old car, someone will finish you sniff.

Yeah when I bought her I planned on fixing her up, but I just picked up a 73 2 door with a SR20DET so the black one needs to go

Any interior for the car? And more please post more pics or send them to me via email or text. I may have a pontential buyer lined up. Just shoot me a PM

I will send you a pm when I get home tonight, easier to send pics and stuff from my laptop

Hey Chris , I didn't know you were into Datsun's.

Bring the buggy up to Canada march 19-20

HAHA what is up Johnny5!! As I didn't know that you were into them either,too damn funny. Man I want to do the trip this month but I don't think I can,just way too much happening right now and I'm not ready but I will be coming up there this year I'm going to get my passport next saturday

This thing gets around. Has rare flares right? GLWS. Wish this was around when i was looking.

Wish i knew what the rear flares were they are the goods!

• 2 weeks later...

yep, now time to order some new parts for it. and start digging out all teh custom suspension and everything i have around here. and shit who knows maybe just maybe it might be at teh meet and greet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.