Rescued from a barn

boomer77

Hey"]Hey, im new to the forum, and i am glad to participate, instead of just reading. I bought my 1977 620 datsun in May, 2010. The truck had been stored in a barn, and hadnt been tagged since 1994. Needless to say, the gas tank was a mess, and i had to replace the fuel line. But, the truck did start and run. The truck left me stranded, several times, before i got it straightened out, but i love my truck, and it will probably be running when im in the ground. I will try to post a picture now.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Hey, im new to the forum, and i am glad to participate, instead of just reading. I bought my 1977 620 datsun in May, 2010. The truck had been stored in a barn, and hadnt been tagged since 1994. Needless to say, the gas tank was a mess, and i had to replace the fuel line. But, the truck did start and run. The truck left me stranded, several times, before i got it straightened out, but i love my truck, and it will probably be running when im in the ground. I will try to post a picture now.

4:16 i will try to post pic now,NOW it's 6:37 how F'n long does it take to post a oic??????????? <_<

sigh...... see that red line on the warn status under your avatar Kami? See that white tip on the end? Well that because you've been pretty good lately and I believe every-good-boy-deserves-favour.jpg so I lowered the warn status. Do NOT make me sorry and take it back.

Dial it back and have another beer.