Sick521 ;)

sick620

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wagon is for sale with no title... never got the 710 we just bought the motor out of it and the guy scrapped it... and the 510 was part of the trade for goon... Ive decided im a datsun truck guy, i cant really get into working on datsun cars.... though i wouldnt mind a complete dime some day, just hard to muster up any energy to work on one...

im in the same boat... Im just going to keep the 2 projects.... have my 620 for the full on custom project, and the 521 for my small here and there on the side project.... makes things simple.... after the 620 is done ill decide if I want to sell the 521 and get a different project or work on the 521... my dream is to have a 320 one day... L or NL dosnt matter... or a roadster.... dont be sad about 710 it was in sad shape... had lots of good parts but it was super rusty... and the guy got alot of the parts off befor scraping it...

How it do on the drive from Twin Falls?? :blink:

got it in caldwell.... i still need to look at the twin falls one... that guy wants 400 as well... i talked this guy down to $350 maybe I can talk that guy even lower.... it supposedly is straight and a good runner as well....