Eagle Rock Swapmeet SoCal

Damn I love California! I have been going to the Eagle Rock Datsun swapmeets for a few years now and this was the biggest turn out I have seen, it was also the first time I got to drive one of my Datsuns to the show. There was so many cars at one point people had to park on the street. I heard they will be moving the show to a bigger location next time. I was so busy selling, buying :D and drooling over some beautiful cars and some stuff people might not ever see in person that Idid not take very many pictures to share. I wish I would have got a picture of the lifted Z car and lifted 510 wagon. :blink: Anyways here are some pictures of the show!

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3491.jpg

IMG_3482.jpg

This car was very clean

IMG_3489.jpg

Another beautiful right hand drive

008-4.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

This thing also had a bench seat and a stick shift on the column! How many of you have seen that before? Fucking too cool!

IMG_3487.jpg

And this beautiful white 4 door 68 :D

IMG_3488.jpg

This dudes bird was just chillin on his head rest.

IMG_3494.jpg

I had an awesome time today. Thanks to everyone i got parts from!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some stuff I got from swapmeet for my 68 510

I paid $70 for the stuff in both pictures. I forgot the guys name I bought stuff from, but I just wanted to say Thank you again!

IMG_3502.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

I also got a 68 dash pad cover used but in excellent condition for $25 and 68 510 wiper linkage and motor for $70 now I can drive in the rain. Thanks to you guys as well!

Are you talking about my 4 door? If so I found those rims on a Z car one day in the junk yard. I got them polished and centers repainted. My favorite part is the center caps, I got them from some other type of Datsun and they have a D stamped in the metal . I believe the rims are Rikens not sure

Yeah that was a good turn out, glad the guys from nor.cal came down i was able to buy my CF door panels and door plates. p/u a set of Mckinney engine mounts, some good cond. parking light gaskets and some 280zx struts housing all cleaned and chopped ready for CO setup.