Had a funny call at work last night.

I work in a call center for a local internet company but anyhow I get this call from a "customer" who is having issues with our service. Within 5 minutes I find he doesn't have service with us, nor ever had it just had email through us.. He then starts off spewing how his email accounts are deleted because "I send out emails to various groups explaining how Judaism and the black man are ruining America our nation under god and are the only one who can stop them." by the time this line comes out I'm laughing and starts to go off onto how 9/11 are black peoples fault and that the ACLU is an evil group bent on destroying free speech. To top the icing on the cake his email through the company I worked for was suspended because he canceled service, not because of harassing emails.

So yeah thats just a little light on some of the calls I get on a day to day basis. Makes my work enjoyable talking to tards like this guy.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I was working at Autozone last week and some guy called. Convo went.

Me: "Thanks for calling Autozone, this is Matt speaking how can i help you?"

Dude: "Do you guys sell slim jim?"

Me: "Yeah, theres some by the register."

Dude: "Uhhh...."

Me: "What flavor are you looking for?"

Dude: "..........."

***Click***

...I was working at Autozone last week and some guy called. Convo went.

Me: "Thanks for calling Autozone, this is Matt speaking how can i help you?"

Dude: "Do you guys sell slim jim?"

Me: "Yeah, theres some by the register."

Dude: "Uhhh...."

Me: "What flavor are you looking for?"

Dude: "..........."

***Click***

I hope you aren't serious cause the guy was most likely looking for a tool known as a slim jim..

I have a friend who is local who bought one from the internet. Works well on older cars and subarus lol. Stupid subarus not having window frames. I have a friend with a 01 subaru. He locks his keys in it all the time. He has a roof rack so he stores an unbent coat hanger in there. To unlock the car he pulls the window out a little and jams the coat hanger onto the unlock button.

On another note I had an 89 mercedes. I locked the keys in it once. Well I later find out that the car cant be slim jimed and a lock smith was out of the picture, key was too odd. Luckily my sunroof was broken, so I pryed it up and with a loop at the end of a coat hanger, pulled up on the knob to unlock it.