Nismolism 2011

jspeedm

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fawk! I left the swap meet to go to meet an M3 guy to see if I could around 9:30am to see if I could sell my coilovers, then went to Cali Speedway to see some autocross. I had NO IDEA this show was going on, the thread titles isn't that appealing, seemed like a rice event "Nismolism". Now, the day of the event, I open the thread and find out it probably would have been worth it to drop by, dammit!

yeah all that new stuff is plasticky and booooring. i would've voted the same

Yeah when we got there I was thinking we should bail and hit the swapmeet. All that was there was plasticky boring stuff. (But I would like to have a G35). Then I called a couple people and they said the lot was locked up really early at the swapmeet. So we just hung out.

I would have never figured a best in show. Hell I didn't think I would even do best old school. There were a few nice ones. G-man 620, Duncan Sunny, And an old friend of mine with a killer 260Z, And another red 240Z.

Yea, I got there at 8 and the lot was already pretty packed, then people started double parking. These cars are all double parked because spots ran out.

img0086xa.jpg

Dang. It would have been nice if all those old school cars showed up at the nismolism show. Would have out numbered the new cars.

Congrats John ! I understand Greg [G man] won the best old shcool award :thumbup: Old school rules! Greg sent me a few pix from the event. Moises & mark [Duncan] the rides are looking good.

5e5ppe.jpg

vhb984.jpg

Oh yeah G man won too. I was so pumped I forgot all about him. :lol:

Congrats guys... Old school took the show. I had to bail early since I wasn't feeling good at all and my head was pounding. It was nice hanging out with you old geezers. :P

O.K. But us old Geezers out lasted your young ass. :o