nismolismfinal.jpg

price to show has been changed

new price- $25 or $20 when you pre-register

To pre-register, simply send your

1. name

2. year and model

3. contact number

to Nismolism_2011@yahoo.com

I know that a lot of you are going to the swapmeet that just happens to be the same day so I have made an exception for Datsun owners.

all other show cars must be set up no later than 10am. for all datsun owners who pre-register, the cut off time will be extended to 12pm.

find us here on facebook

Nimolism 2011

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know both guys putting on the swap meet and Nismolism. Neither one knew of the other's event until they committed to their location. I'm going to the swap meet first, then maybe head down to Fullerton.

That sounds like a good idea. What up Ray!!! Man Im trying to do this min-tub thing to get these 15x7 rewinds with 205 50's under my fender. Hopefully I can do it and make it out to these events.

I was planning on selling stuff at the Eagle Rock show. But it would be sweet to go to both! We need to get a caravan from Eagle Rock to Nimolism. That would be so bad ass to roll into the show with as many Ratsun members we can get.

I registered I hope it's not too ninjafide. Ya know Nissans with big ass wings and body kits. :(

I was planning on selling stuff at the Eagle Rock show. But it would be sweet to go to both! We need to get a caravan from Eagle Rock to Nimolism. That would be so bad ass to roll into the show with as many Ratsun members we can get.

I stared a thread on that already...sort of CLICK HERE

Was seeing if people want to caravan from OC to the swapmeet....then to the Nismolism meet after.

I stared a thread on that already...sort of CLICK HERE

Was seeing if people want to caravan from OC to the swapmeet....then to the Nismolism meet after.

Yea I saw that. Not sure if I want to drive all the way out there (Eagle Rock) then drive to fullerton. I'm not selling or buying at the swap meet.

I freakin won "BEST IN SHOW" I don't know what the judges were looking for but I'll take it.

Congrats to Datrod!

$50k Z's, G35's, and GTR's, and a cool 510 goon won best in show.

It tells me that money does not necessarily equal cool or unique. :cool: