tire strechting

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i get that tires are cheaper and u mentioned drifting, so on a drift car i get it, wat about all the jdm tite yo kiddos that are running it.

what about all the beaners running 13x7 daytons on a car meant for 15's and up because their brakes are too big, so they get smaller brakes?

what about all the drag cars that pretty much aren't driveable due to power? that ruins the driveability.

Its all preference, so many different styles these days, no sense questioning the unknown.

The only real applications I can understand would be showcar/driftcar.

"So, you were saying about my spelling? Laughing out loud"

My spelling is fine, however my word choice seems to be off, damn this second language known as "English"

way to throw the pitty card out there. i know i type like a retard. wood shood cood make it easier and everyone knows wat i mean, it my personal short hand for the interwebz.

i never knew u were a grammer nazi

grammar-nazi.jpg

what about all the beaners running 13x7 daytons on a car meant for 15's and up because their brakes are too big, so they get smaller brakes?

what about all the drag cars that pretty much aren't driveable due to power? that ruins the driveability.

Its all preference, so many different styles these days, no sense questioning the unknown.

The only real applications I can understand would be showcar/driftcar.

easy on the "beaner" shit boss......

and white guys run daytons too. this one does

imagesCAE9Z71W.jpg

car-photo-1997-toyota-previa-wide-body-hella-flush-wheels-rims.jpg

Like this?

Hold on, I just vomited in my mouth. In fact, that van just makes me want to go out and get a '70s Ford pickup with 44" boggers and a 460 just to climb over it.

fuck i never said that no one was allowed to do it, i expressed my opinion on it and asked y its done if it was for looks or if it served a purpose. i think guys with 56 in michelins on the street are dumb too, leave that shit offroad.

everyone keeps basically saying to each their own. so y is everyone jumping down my throat about my own opinion i never said everyone had to think like me or die

easy on the "beaner" shit boss......

and white guys run daytons too. this one does

as an individual who's engaged to a "beaner" I do believe I'm fine.

anyways this thread is going to be shutdown quickly, I'm sensing the vibe.

My .02 has been put out there, au revoir.

Why haven't we locked this yet? There's a 405 reply thread I posted up on this very topic. It's old. It's helladumb. It's hellalame. It's time I hella get out of here. I'm going to go do something constructive, like watch TV!

fuck i never said that no one was allowed to do it, i expressed my opinion on it and asked y its done if it was for looks or if it served a purpose. i think guys with 56 in michelins on the street are dumb too, leave that shit offroad.

everyone keeps basically saying to each their own. so I understand now, Thanks.

Fixed. :D