Grant "No Wheel, No Steal".

I have 5 or 6 of these I found tucked away in my storage. Asking $75 ea. No extra for shipping (IN THE USA). Out of USA EXTRA.

These are Brand NIB. I have two (not included in the 5 or 6) that I have lost the keys for, but I will be contacting grant about getting replacements.

paypal is shagy510@juno.com

I'm in the LA/OC area if you want to pick up/meet up.

GRANTnwns.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. IIRC it has 1/2 that fits the grant wheel and the othe 1/2 fits the adapter for that wheel. I'll see if I can put one together tonight and take some pics. I had one on my last yellow wagon, but that was before I had a digital camera ('99-'00).

I am down for one, i can pay wedensday as long as they do fit a 510's adapter :).

well I know they do...cause my yellow wagon had it on it... I'm just trying to remember how it fit in there. I know one part of the lock fits on the back of the wheel.

Grant only made ONE type of these...they were made to fit any of their kits.

Well like i said i want one so :) Im always so paranoid with the dime since its been stolen 2 times before and messed with a dozen times since then. Count me down for one, i get my check either today or wedensday, but i want one of the ones with the key still :)

Gotcha. I wont be putting the keyless ones up untill I get keys for them.

You might be interested also in the tracking systems I sell. I need to make a post about them... I hate reading the stolen car posts.

Yah i got a kill switch as well, and she sits int he garage. But right now im having to drive her till i fix the tranny in the daily driver, but i also think this would look good as well :). so count me down for one, ill get payment here in a few days.

I had one of these on my old 510. If you have a grant wheel now and a grant adapter for the Datsun, you unbolt the wheel from the adapter, bolt the locking part of the no wheel no steal adapter to the adapter on the steering column and then bolt the steering wheel to the other part of the locking adapter. Then you line up the slots and turn the wheel to lock it onto the adapter and turn the key. It is locked. To remove, turn the key, twist the wheel to the left, pull off the wheel, insert the red safety cap and lock it in place with the key.

Do not leave the steering wheel in plain site in your car. Some idiot will try to steal it.

I had one of these on my old 510. If you have a grant wheel now and a grant adapter for the Datsun, you unbolt the wheel from the adapter, bolt the locking part of the no wheel no steal adapter to the adapter on the steering column and then bolt the steering wheel to the other part of the locking adapter. Then you line up the slots and turn the wheel to lock it onto the adapter and turn the key. It is locked. To remove, turn the key, twist the wheel to the left, pull off the wheel, insert the red safety cap and lock it in place with the key.

Do not leave the steering wheel in plain site in your car. Some idiot will try to steal it.

Dean and Clayton.....your kits went out today.. to the guy in Canada, post office was closed and the machine won't do international....so I have to go inside tomorrow..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.