Finally.... after a year of issues

mswit209

the body work on my 510 has started. its an early birthday present to myself. will be posting pictures soon. i have some at home from when i tore it apart to get it ready for the body work.

still haven't figured out exactly what color i want on it. i was thinking BMW estoril blue or another blue metallic. but it sucks how played out metallic blue is. so i have been looking at a few other deep red almost maroon metallic recently. im going to have the body shop spray some samples of the four colors i picked out (two reds and two blues)

stay tuned ill will be posting pics here soon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dangit i keep forgetting to bring my camera to work with me. but they are taking pictures of the progress for me so i can get it appraised after to get full coverage...... but last time i went over to the body shop there was a like a 2 sqft hole in my driverside quarter panel :(. but they are doing everything properly and getting it as straight as possible. so im excited as all hell

• 5 months later...

soon very soon they used a gallon on just the body and im going to get a 240sx tomorrow for my swap so it will be running very soon. i have some wheels for it already aswell so as soon as i can get more pictures up i will. sorry no ghost stripes. i like the bre stripes but not that much. i think im going to go with bluebird mirriors though. havn't decided i had them shave the mirror holes for now. so i will be rocking no mirrors for a minute. but i think my e-class projectors will look just right with this blue.

• 2 weeks later...

update time. ok i got a few new brake lines made up still got a few to go. daniel from tredspeed came down and cut my tranny tunnel for the ka 5speed. took my fuel tank out so i could get it ready for the 240 sx fuel pump. have the right side done as far as the windows and trim goes. still need to get the trunk ready for the bed liner. and run my new fuel lines....... ugggh so much to do.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

grr you caught me im working almost 24/7 so im slacking on the updated pictures. ill get on the pictures right now how about that. lol

also if someone has a wiring diagram to help me wire in this ka24de it would be appriciated. otherwise im waiting for ice house to make more relay boxes.

ok out to the garage to take pictures and work.