found a pretty cool video surfing the web

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, it sent chills down my spine. but hes right. hot roding almost seems dead but you have to just look a little harder to see it isnt. i thought it was cool when he was talking about your neighbor being up til 2 am working a bad ass car cause ive just noticed alot of my neighbors have really badass old school muscle. just something to make your day better ya know

already jerked off to it

Tell me, why is every statement from you such crap?????

This forum, unlike the other 7000 you belong to, is something that is informative, fun, and intelligent.

NOBODY here wants to be subjected to your smart ass remarks.

Members, do some research on this idiot, and you will find his reputation to make some good reading.

Mods, please keep an eye on this member, accepting idiots with attitudes like this will only attract more, and you will lose decent members with decent attitudes who want to have a valuable input, without being subjected to rubbish that only detracts form the topic at hand.

JemFrap, if you wish to talk about this in person, I will be traveling to California this May and would be more than happy to get together for a little chat. PM me!

• Like 1

Tell me, why is every statement from you such crap?????

This forum, unlike the other 7000 you belong to, is something that is informative, fun, and intelligent.

NOBODY here wants to be subjected to your smart ass remarks.

Members, do some research on this idiot, and you will find his reputation to make some good reading.

Mods, please keep an eye on this member, accepting idiots with attitudes like this will only attract more, and you will lose decent members with decent attitudes who want to have a valuable input, without being subjected to rubbish that only detracts form the topic at hand.

JemFrap, if you wish to talk about this in person, I will be traveling to California this May and would be more than happy to get together for a little chat. PM me!

Um, looks like you missed that one...

I'll translate: "already jerked off to it." = "I thoroughly enjoyed that submission, and it brought me great joy."