What is a good suspension to buy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the kits do, you gotta buy them seperate, if you do buy some get the T3 they are better priced that ermish and do the same thing. might luck out and find some on ebay, or put up a want ad here!

the T3 kits dont offer caster offset...I know the arent cheap but 510s love caster and even with the offset camber plates I still dont think its enough

I can't comment about the T3 set up for 510's but I do have them on my 240z. Quality product, stiff ride and the thing I like best about T3... CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Gabriel would answer all my questions/concerns via email or phone, not only the product itself but also during my install when I needed help. I called them when I was working grave shift at 5am (8am California time) to ask something, but they weren't open yet. I never leave messages as I always opt to call back and talk to someone in person and Gabriel called me back using caller ID, asking if I had called and had any questions.

I have NEVER had that happen before. Hell, my own family doesn't call me back when they see a missed call from me.

the T3 kits dont offer caster offset...I know the arent cheap but 510s love caster and even with the offset camber plates I still dont think its enough

I ran 5 degrees with mine ! But it does not realy matter because with out heimjointed lca's you destroy the stock style bushing's once you go past 3 degrees . At least that's what my car did .

• 5 weeks later...