Project "second chance"

Llittle_Llama

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that on my list last time I went, but they were out. The closest HF is 2.5 hours away and I won't be there until monday. Other issue is I only need the top row, and they only come in 3 colors... I'll go to autozone today see what they have, I know they have white for sure.

• Like 1

I was actually thinking of doing the JY pull. 4 reasons it's a good idea.

1. It's free, when the connector goes down your pants they don't charge you for it. Pants=FREE :)

2. If you DO want to pay for it, and no one does, it's cheap. used parts=CHEAP

3. They're crushing the car for the metal, so taking it out makes less plastic waste. Less plastic waste=SAVE THE EARTH! And who doesn't want that?!? save the Earth=YIPPEE!

4. I need it, and I can be picky about whichever I go with, where-as in the store I have to settle for whatever they have. Also the first reason doesn't apply in the retail stores. Not getting arrested for shoplifting=no buttsex in jail....... no buttsex in jail=YIPPEE...again

• Like 1

Bought a few accessories for it today, and I think the H3 wheels are coming off. I want a set of 14 or 15 inch steelies or the like. I'm going to paint it olive drab with a star on each door. I have several items to go with it and replace most of the shiny chrome crap I put on. I bought a big ass ammo can today, the battery is going in that. It's a closed cell optima before anyone starts with the venting and such. It's waterproof, and airtight but I will more than likely add a little vent pointing down for it to breathe. I am more than likely going to sell my fuel cell and replace it with a metal jerry can and have the AN fittings brazed on. I will start posting up pics as soon as I get it running right and have it inspected and registered.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...