1981 210 coupe ka24de swapped

i have a 1981 Datsun 210 coupe that has been KA24DE swapped. It's a complete car that is 100% rust free, and is VERY straight for its age. i have just over 5K invested, and have to sell. The motor ,tranny, ECU are all in the car, driveshaft was cut balanced and installed. this car needs the following to be complete to drive;

1. radiator installed (radiator included)

2. wire the alternator in

3. button up all loose wires

4. air intake tube and filter

5. exhaust from header back.

Thats it!

this car weighs in at approx. 1600 lbs, and had a factory whopping 48 h.p., now its has 155 + h.p., and 160+ ft. lbs. torque! (drift machine) i have a new set of 15' rota rb's wrapped in new tires, and new racing seats as well that i will throw in for extra $. so, you can by it with wheels and seats or you can just roll "snow flakes" and stock seats!

I am open to offers, but don't be unreal about it! also, would do some trading +/- cash.

$1800.00

you can reach me at (479) 721-9353 thanks!!

pics here ----> http://community.ratsun.net/topic/26023-my-210-coupe-build-short-version/

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

New here, but not to Datsuns... I am actually the one who did the engine swap on this car. We worked out a deal last night and I now own it with hopes of getting it back on the road soon... (We'll see... LOL! :blink: ) It still needs the suspension ironed out and a few other minor things to really be driveable, but it's pretty close...

I'll start a build thread on it soon. I have get my old phone back from the guy I let barrow it as it has all the before pics on it... I can answer any questions as to the swap via email though if there are any.

Looking forward to some good info swap on this site! :)

Thanks!

Richard

L28240z@yahoo.com

• 3 months later...

Hey Guys,

New here, but not to Datsuns... I am actually the one who did the engine swap on this car. We worked out a deal last night and I now own it with hopes of getting it back on the road soon... (We'll see... LOL! :blink: ) It still needs the suspension ironed out and a few other minor things to really be driveable, but it's pretty close...

I'll start a build thread on it soon. I have get my old phone back from the guy I let barrow it as it has all the before pics on it... I can answer any questions as to the swap via email though if there are any.

Looking forward to some good info swap on this site! :)

Thanks!

Richard

L28240z@yahoo.com

hey man. i sent you an email. i need some help with this swap.. wondering what mods have to be done to bolt it up..

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.