FREE DAN!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just talked to a buddy of mine it sounds like i will be moving this week. :D Now I can get out of the shit hole i am in. The down side no garage. but their lease is up the 24th of next month, so we are looking for a place and all i have said is it has to have a garage.

My thing is that oic of cole standing by the car and Gayge is on his knees at his head cheese---what is really going on? You can just say that you are it is not a big deal--that is the reason that when I went through previous posts and it just really sounds like you two are experimenting with one another----that is a funny oic but really it's not----lol;

• Like 1

My thing is that oic of cole standing by the car and Gayge is on his knees at his head cheese---what is really going on? You can just say that you are it is not a big deal--that is the reason that when I went through previous posts and it just really sounds like you two are experimenting with one another----that is a funny oic but really it's not----lol;

Im not gay.... and your not funny.... quit being immature.... thankyou....

Wow! Gage, there is no need to start getting defensive. With anyone reading this thread, they would all make the assumption that you are gay. That is what she is going off of. the best way to not have people think you are gay is not to post things that give them the idea. I'm just saying

• Like 1

it was cool where wer you?

Dan.. any normal person reading this thread would see that the gay thing is a funny joke... You are like a 5th grader making the same overkilled joke over and over and over... I will not tolerate any more of this gay shit.....