i want these wheels

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-40!!! holy shit!! I want a set of 15x8's bad! 0's would be fine for me :D Even staggered would be cool to. I want them for my 1200, I need to put the flares on :D I guess now that I got another dime I'm not in such a hurry :)

longchamps in 6 lug!!! these were my favorite when i had my 2 AE86's... now i have 'em on my 521!!!:lol:

expensive... yeah....

worth it.... totally!

6-lug Champs!!!?! Nice. Pics? Size?

-Brian

Oh, nevermind. Just saw the link in your sig. Those look a little more like SSR Interceptors (i have them too!) Nice 521.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya, they are the Intercepter R's...but they're close enough to me, a long-time fiend of Longchamps.... I had 2 AE86 Corolla's and I wanted nothing but these!! I ended up never getting them on either car, and sold both cars before I found the set I wanted...

I just scooped these up from Ray... They're sick...but I need to roll my fenders more, and drop the truck more, and get smaller tires...maybe a slight stretch is needed? We'll see... I have to spend unwanted $$ on the clutch/drivetrain in the too near future, so other things I want to spend $ will be put on hold.

I need to spend some time reading about picture posting aparently, I don't like everyone having to link to my photo album... Maybe cuz I just love showing off my truck too much and want it to be easier for me to slut it across the inter-web?!?!