Wanted:Z22 block

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a good price

I would keep it as a spare to learn on for a LZ hybrid(Some gasket and BLock mods) But if you have a L20 I i would just get one of those to keep things simple. I dont think your going to get a big increase in power of a L20 anyways

remember in ModifiedMagazine a guy had the common KA motor and had to spend 1500$for bolt ons to get 15 more horsepower of out it

Guest DatsuNoob

Thanks anyway Tdaaj, but it sounds like too much fuck around. I read into it a little more, and for as much work needed to make the mod work, I might as well just swap in another complete motor, rather than "rat-fuck" something together half ass and hope it works. I'm just too damn lazy :D

Speaking of which, I do have a complete Z24 motor for sale, if anybody is interested. It's a mystery motor, and if you throw it into your 510, it's going to sit a little tall, as it's a long block.

It's a candidate for a L/Z hybrid, but I've already done one (currently running in my car), and I don't need to do another one. Also, you're not going to find a stock L-series front cover that'll fit the long Z24 block, but if you're handy with a welder, it'll work.

Or you can yank out the Z24 crank and build yourself one heck of a stroker motor out of a Z22 or L20b.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.