RHD 1200??

72nismo

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Burabuda...posting pics of a familiar car... :)

Duncan owns that beautiful Sunny. RHD, and damn near bone stock. He's here on ratsun...hit him up!

That is nice but not hooked up.

In the near future will be looking for one hopefully RHD, hooked up and turn key ready to go. Hopefully I can find one!!!!!

There are appx. 6-8 RHD pickups that I have heard about in the States. The white sedan above, and a coupe in Texas are the only RHD 1200's I have ever heard or seen about in the US. (non-pickups) The Coupe in Texas has a SR20det and the owner is (or was) in the Air Force. I also saw pics of one unfinished RHD conversion that was extremely rough, and will probably never see the highway again.

If you have to have a RHD 1200, you will almost assuredly have to import one and modify it to suit your liking.

I would pm DDGonzal for more info. If James in the 510 Keeper, Dave is the 1200 Keeper. (He also has a RHD 1200 ute from Japan)

There are appx. 6-8 RHD pickups that I have heard about in the States. The white sedan above, and a coupe in Texas are the only RHD 1200's I have ever heard or seen about in the US. (non-pickups) The Coupe in Texas has a SR20det and the owner is (or was) in the Air Force. I also saw pics of one unfinished RHD conversion that was extremely rough, and will probably never see the highway again.

If you have to have a RHD 1200, you will almost assuredly have to import one and modify it to suit your liking.

I would pm DDGonzal for more info. If James in the 510 Keeper, Dave is the 1200 Keeper. (He also has a RHD 1200 ute from Japan)

Hey Duncan,

Is that his correct username ( DDGonzal ) I tried looking for him under members but couldn't find him. :huh:

Hey Duncan,

Is that his correct username ( DDGonzal ) I tried looking for him under members but couldn't find him. :huh:

He uses that on another board. (My bad) Send a message to GGZilla on here. I haven't seen him around in a bit, though.

In the meantime, I would take a peak at datsun1200.com There's some info over there, and he might be hanging out over there a bit more than here.

Good luck on the search.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You have your facts mixed up slightly. ;)

The white RHD Coupe is mine, and is not an SR20DET. It's either getting a KA24E or L18. Still haven't decided.

The SR20DET Coupe is silver, and is NOT a RHD. He was in the Air Force, but recently moved from Texas to Arkansas and left the Air Force.

And to my knowledge, you are correct that mine is the only known RHD Coupe in the US currently.

You have your facts mixed up slightly. ;)

Well, that's about per usual.

The silver one was (mostly) built while in Japan, so I thought the Silver Coupe was RHD. I found the thread from 2004, and see that it was LHD. Damn nice looking car!

The converted one was basically a parts car for sale somewhere a few years back. It had the RHD dash bolted in, and that was about the extent of it being RHD. I highly doubt it will ever be seen on the road.

I remember yours, but never knew it was RHD. Point is, there are damn few of them. (Including the utes)

I have been toying with the idea of selling my sedan, but I haven't quite made up my mind on that quite yet. It's NOT worked :)

The silver one was (mostly) built while in Japan, so I thought the Silver Coupe was RHD. I found the thread from 2004, and see that it was LHD. Damn nice looking car!

Damn fast too! :blink:

2003_1003%28002%29.jpg

Picture_220s.jpg

Picture_021%7E0.jpg

The converted one was basically a parts car for sale somewhere a few years back. It had the RHD dash bolted in, and that was about the extent of it being RHD. I highly doubt it will ever be seen on the road.

I think this is the one Burabuda is talking about.

I have been toying with the idea of selling my sedan

Hmmm.... :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...