they have theyre own soul

82sunny

so i was sitting in my apartment watching a movie and all of a sudden i hear a car trying to crank over and i thought it sounded like my 210 but i seen my keys hanging on the wall so i went outside to check and sure enough it was cranking over hard as hell. i had to disconnect the battery to make it stop.:huh: kinda spooky. has this happened with anyone else? im sure its something simple.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iunno about anything crazy as that, but my buddy let me test drive his Z. Got in, turned the key and nothing happend, no click, nothing. 5 minutes I'm doin this, he gets in and right away it starts. I get in, drive it and it stalls, won't turn on again. He hops over and barely turns the key and it starts. Basically it does it all the way to his place from his parents. :blink: So I'm with ya on the "they have soul" part...but iunno about yours, mebee running away?

Iunno about anything crazy as that, but my buddy let me test drive his Z. Got in, turned the key and nothing happend, no click, nothing. 5 minutes I'm doin this, he gets in and right away it starts. I get in, drive it and it stalls, won't turn on again. He hops over and barely turns the key and it starts. Basically it does it all the way to his place from his parents. :blink: So I'm with ya on the "they have soul" part...but iunno about yours, mebee running away?

lol my 620 used to do that too, ive also noticed with most dats they have days where they wanna tear up the streets or just slow roll....... its only car ive ownd thats like that (and ive had a few)

so i was sitting in my apartment watching a movie and all of a sudden i hear a car trying to crank over and i thought it sounded like my 210 but i seen my keys hanging on the wall so i went outside to check and sure enough it was cranking over hard as hell. i had to disconnect the battery to make it stop.:huh: kinda spooky. has this happened with anyone else? im sure its something simple.

The very first dime I ever owned back in the mid 80's, used to start itself up and idle for a few and then turn itself off. The first time it was a little freaky, but after a while you get used to it, lol. I loved that car, I really miss it. It saved my life when I got in a head on collision at 70mph on the highway, with a car coming the other way at 60mph. I walked away without any injuries at all. The soul from that car still lives on though, I kept parts from it and used them on every dime I've ever owned, (which is many), including the one I still drive now. Somehow we are connected, lol. (I've just never questioned it.)

The very first dime I ever owned back in the mid 80's, used to start itself up and idle for a few and then turn itself off. The first time it was a little freaky, but after a while you get used to it, lol. I loved that car, I really miss it. It saved my life when I got in a head on collision at 70mph on the highway, with a car coming the other way at 60mph. I walked away without any injuries at all. The soul from that car still lives on though, I kept parts from it and used them on every dime I've ever owned, (which is many), including the one I still drive now. Somehow we are connected, lol. (I've just never questioned it.)

im sorry to hear it isnt still with you but thats awsome. now i dont feel weird with it doing that. that almost sounds like the opposite of the james dean thing.

My Toyota just did this. Relay went bad and caused it to happen, and all the turning over burnt up the starter. Shop charged me $400!! :o Knew I shoulda just done it myself, but modern vehicles scare me...

Thats weird! Lot of distance betwwen Bellingham and Marysville have you decided yet.

back when i was in High School i had a 610 that i swear i would find in a completely different spot than I parked it in the night before,usually with less gas in it too! I had bought it from a friend,who had bought it from another mutual friend. both of those guys were real practical jokers! i always suspected one of them still had keys,& moved it around just to mess with me!

back when i was in High School i had a 610 that i swear i would find in a completely different spot than I parked it in the night before,usually with less gas in it too! I had bought it from a friend,who had bought it from another mutual friend. both of those guys were real practical jokers! i always suspected one of them still had keys,& moved it around just to mess with me!

You mean there is actually a Datsun out there that requires keys? (wow, I had know idea, lol)