Nickname Spot ( daily driver,Project)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Guest 510kamikazifreak

if you hadn't done that, he would not of sold it to anyone. :thumbup:

keep it green!

You know it, I wasnt giving him anytime to "think" about it, He did want it to go to a good hope, I think it did :cool:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Its a work of beauty and a thing of genius... Now more pictures, so we can continue the accolades. Oh, and lower that thing. Everyone loves a low five one oh.

It is :cool: :lol:

Still debating on which way it will go, All fun driver, or??(decent cruiser splash paint :unsure: )

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Nice score Lou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need some snow chewers for it? I have some for sale.

PB220272.jpg

Thanks Rich,

Those tires look like they could eat up the snow and ice real good! :cool:

I am in the pondering stage right(still) now, on what to do with the car, I dont want to feal all guilty if I drive it then some bonehead crashes into it in this weather(why did I do this I wanted a daily, and found a keeper :blink: :rofl: )

Will let you know fairly soon, If I need some digger tires Rich

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 510kamikazifreak

So spot is going to sit sheltered from the element this year.

I picked up a 95 Exploder( same deal it found me :lol: )For $400 bux

Had to do it, want spot to get a coat of green in the spring :cool: :lol:

then spot will be the daily(for 9 months a year :blink: :lol: )

Damn Datsuns, Gotta save em :cool: :D

So spot is going to sit sheltered from the element this year.

I picked up a 95 Exploder( same deal it found me :lol: )For $400 bux

Had to do it, want spot to get a coat of green in the spring :cool: :lol:

then spot will be the daily(for 9 months a year :blink: :lol: )

Damn Datsuns, Gotta save em :cool: :D

good call lou! I agree this 4 door is straight! keep it that way! my two door has holes in it and I wont give up on her! I has shop we could paint it in? weekend splash job yo! I plan on driving my 510 year round some day?????????????????????with a roof top tent and a solar shower LOL!

give me oics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now yo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

good call lou! I agree this 4 door is straight! keep it that way! my two door has holes in it and I wont give up on her! I has shop we could paint it in? weekend splash job yo! I plan on driving my 510 year round some day?????????????????????with a roof top tent and a solar shower LOL!

give me oics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now yo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For sure Rich, Not many "solid" ones left locally :blink:

Your 2 dr is a saver for sure :cool:

Thanks for the shop offer,I may just take you up on that(see what spring brings)

Roof top tent :lol: Sweet, :lol:

Oics, Oics of the Exploder :unsure: :lol:

• 1 month later...

Nice Lou, I don't how I missed this thread! Keep the suspension a little soft man, your back will thank you! Looks solid, it's a 4 door and it's a 510 ;) ! What else could you want!

I've gone and stuck in 125lb springs that are 1" shorter than stock in my current 4 door project for the nice cushy ride! I'll see about something stiffer if I don't like it! I actually like that spring rate, last car I had I ran the same rate at stock height, wow was it comfy, leaned like hell at the autocross's though :lol: !

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Nice Lou, I don't how I missed this thread! Keep the suspension a little soft man, your back will thank you! Looks solid, it's a 4 door and it's a 510 ;) ! What else could you want!

I've gone and stuck in 125lb springs that are 1" shorter than stock in my current 4 door project for the nice cushy ride! I'll see about something stiffer if I don't like it! I actually like that spring rate, last car I had I ran the same rate at stock height, wow was it comfy, leaned like hell at the autocross's though :lol: !

Tis a solid one Jason,

Just put it to this stage for now, and will do a real paint job on it in the future.

Yes on the softer ride for sure,Are you running the Dodge d50 springs(at least I think thats the model )

Tis a solid one Jason,

Just put it to this stage for now, and will do a real paint job on it in the future.

Yes on the softer ride for sure,Are you running the Dodge d50 springs(at least I think thats the model )

Looks like a keeper Lou! Yah, the brown 4 door has the 4 cylinder dodge d50 springs in the rear, uncut of course :D ! Cushy, just the way I like it and way up off the ground so I can take speed bumps at speed!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Looks like a keeper Lou! Yah, the brown 4 door has the 4 cylinder dodge d50 springs in the rear, uncut of course :D ! Cushy, just the way I like it and way up off the ground so I can take speed bumps at speed!

It is a keeper Jason,Not going to make it too pretty tho, So that I can at least drive it "hopefully" year round.

Cushy sounds good these days :blink: :lol:

It is a keeper Jason,Not going to make it too pretty tho, So that I can at least drive it "hopefully" year round.

Cushy sounds good these days :blink: :lol:

Kinda sounds like the '69 I'm workin' on now, not the best shell, but, enough there to weld up and drive most of the year round!