74 datsun 620: Part out or Sell

so i purchased this datsun from a fellow member on ratsun and i unfortunately am not able to complete the project. i purchased to start a mobile fender rolling/detailing business. but business plans changed and now i need a turbo diesel. there for all my cars are up fore sale starting with the datsun 620. 1974 smog exempt clean title. it is a project but nothing too crazy. it comes pretty much complete it just has to be put back together. comes with a single cam KA and trans with everythig you need for plug in play. the motor has already been in the truck so no fab work needed. lowered with coilovers in the front and blocks in the rear. disc brake conversion. brand new guage cluster. rising sun dash. almost finished custom bed cover. brand new wheels and tires hella flush! shaved tailgate and corners. the only thing the motor needs is a new oil pan. i really hate to sell but i dont have the time to finish it =(. its located in citrus heights ca. im asking $1000 obo. 9167653331 ask for corey

IMG_1203-Copy.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1189-Copy.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1197.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1199.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1201.jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so no takers on the whole truck so im going to test the waters on parting it out. heres the link for the for sale thread. make offers on whatever you need based on what you see in the picture. or buy the whole truck for $700 cash!

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/26385-74-datsun-620/

mods- not sure if staring a new thread on the same truck is against rules, but the other thread was getting too long due to pics...

Post A Price In Your Ad

Pictures are encouraged, price & location are mandatory.

"best offer" is not acceptable.

"$100 or offer" is just fine.

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal. Auction style postings will also be removed.

Sorry no auction style posts. If someone wants something use a private message to contact the seller. If this turns into an auction, the post will be closed, otherwise an itemized list with a best guess price would be best.

No post is too long. Original post can (and has) been modified to reflect changes and both posts merged.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.