32/36 dgev and offenhauser manifold

lookin to sell my 32/36 weber and offy manifold so i can buy dual carbs of some sort.

will have oics up friday-----

carb has been rebuilt by me with new factory sized jets for an l20b.

new float, and gaskets also. shaft bushings were good, so did not replace.

works excellent on my car, still on my car if you want to see/hear it run

im thinkin $175ish on both?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lookin to sell my 32/36 weber and offy manifold so i can buy dual carbs of some sort.

will have oics up friday-----

carb has been rebuilt by me with new factory sized jets for an l20b.

new float, and gaskets also. shaft bushings were good, so did not replace.

works excellent on my car, still on my car if you want to see/hear it run

im thinkin $175ish on both?

Where were you when I needed one!?!?

I just spend 280 on just a 32/36 dgv conversion carb. Lol I'm sure this is a great deal!

$280?! isthat for a new one???

Yeah =S One of those new weber kits that come with everything needed to convert. I had an l16/18 intake all ready. But your offer can't be compared! lol Oh well, who ever buys this (saying there's nothing wrong with it) should be a good deal. Ratsuned to go! =P

This is a great deal. I got a deal just about this good for an Offy and a 32/36 3 years ago on ebay, but my offy had stripped out mounting holes for the carb (knew when bought). So this is an even better deal!

Someone with a stock Hitachi snag this and become a very happy camper for less than $200. :D

I would save that setup incase you buy a set of Junk sidedrafts. Esp somebodys shit SUs then youll be wishing you never sold it. Everyone on here should have a good weber downdraft to keep as a spare)esp for trouble shooting)

for $175 its best to keep it. The Weber is worth it. the Offenhauser you can just throw in as they are more Bling. I only like them cause you dont need a adapter plate. Thats it.

I say keep it.

i still have the setup, but im trying to find something to replace it. i dont really want to pull it til i find something else. i have a few others patiently waiting, but i will try to let you know what happens!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

bump....

back up for sale. finally found a good set of su's in my price range.

$175 firm. local pickup only please, i really dont want to ship!!!

might trade for:

lsd rearend

good 195 50 15 tires

racing seat or harnesses

or? 510 parts only please

I thought this thread was locked...

Just wanted to say thanks man, I got it in the mail the other day and its in way better shape than I thought it would be. Im surprised they let you ship that thing though... I had it in my truck on the way home from the post office and I had to pull over and stick it in the bed because the gas fumes were giving me a headrush :lol: