webercarbsdirect maby not so good

sooo.. i bought a 32/36 dgv conversion kit from webercarbsdirect.com for my 521 and i get it pretty quick and im super pumped and me and my cousin take the hitachi off and go to put the weber on and da fook!?!?! one of the holes on the base was drilled way off! i paid 270 bucks for this thing and one of the holes is drilled way off what the hell just thought id give you guys a heads up! argh now i have to send this dam thing back :angry:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received my kit from an ebay vendor...came in one redline box really fast shipping...anyhow...the adapter is a two plate piece...I'll check mine tonight and see if everything fits right before I get too excited too XD

i dont see how there is room to have the hole that far off.

32/36

DSCN0700.jpg

the 2 piece adapters are crap. you should sand down both sides of both pieces to be level, then sacrifice something and put it together and hope you dont break one of the pieces, and it doesnt leak and whistle.

i also have had the threads not be straight or the studs fit loose and needed some convincing.

i also demand pics