MY 620 KC WAS STOLEN!!

Once the 620 theft claim started going south with State Farm, I decided to move to another insurance company. Once I have my money, I'm switching. I have heard good things about Allstate elsewhere. I have heard Amica is the best and they are not easy to get insured by for some reason. It seems they are picky. Anyway, I'm giving Allstate a call when I'm ready.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont call the 1800 allstate number. Go to a agent. This is my agent, michael is awsome, he does vancouver, and i think portland but im not sure, you would have to check. But the agent gets you way better rate, the 100 number people can suck.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Allstate.Insurance.Company.-.Michael.Burns.Vancouver.WA.360-253-4579

Got the truck back today. Anyone interested in a 620 KC?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. I got the truck running. It runs as good as it ever did. It's pretty clear they stole it to rip the stereo out. I'm waiting for the letter from the insurance company that I need to get it re-titled and registered.

If you're serious about it, send me a PM. The truck has a LOT of new parts. The entire drive train is new/rebuilt with about 15k miles on it. All new front suspension and steering components, etc. It needs cosmetics. I am planning to do some interior work on the truck - all new panels (doors, kicks, rear), carpet and seats. If I have an actual serious buyer, I'd be down to let them direct the interior colors, etc.

I'm thinking $2500 with the new interior work. $1400 the way it sits now - no carpet, stock door panels, stock seats with some tears. Runs and drives great.

ah shit that not bad either way....sorry it got jacked ,but glad to here you got it back...whats that got in it for wheels