• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Nice welding/fab skills

^^X2

Seriously nicely done, can't wait until my welds look even 30% as good as that. What process are you using, TIG with pulse, or are doing that without pulse (if so damn!)?

Nice looking frame. Pics of the body/cab?

Do you do welding/fab professionally, or just for fun?

^^X2

Seriously nicely done, can't wait until my welds look even 30% as good as that. What process are you using, TIG with pulse, or are doing that without pulse (if so damn!)?

Nice looking frame. Pics of the body/cab?

Do you do welding/fab professionally, or just for fun?

Its not TIG, its MIG and i started welding in 1996 just tinkering with my own stuff. Ive had welding jobs but they dont pay crap so i never stay.

hey slammy how close is the s10 wheelbase to the 50 chevy? is the 50 a long bed or short? i see you moved the axle back but is that due to the bed style or just necessary to put the s10 frame under it

I believe he said the right frame to use a reg cab long bed. This one is a reg cab short bed so it was too short which is why he had me move the axle back. Now the end of the frame is too short but i got an idear im gonna run past him tomorrow about taking care of that.

I believe he said the right frame to use a reg cab long bed. This one is a reg cab short bed so it was too short which is why he had me move the axle back. Now the end of the frame is too short but i got an idear im gonna run past him tomorrow about taking care of that.

thats to put a shortbed on it right? if thats the case it wont work for me as i have a longbed