Potential datsun owner

Hey man I like the idea of the IRS in the trucks. I've wanted to do this for a long time myself but the amount of funds needed to do it were not available to me. You seem to know how to work on cars and get things done, so I say go for it. Do what makes you happy. Everyone has their own opinion on here of what they like and don't like, but who are they to tell you how to build your own vehicle. Sorry for the semi rant. lol. I do like the pic of your truck.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

domesticated, hope you find a good 620 to start your project. Anyone with passion for Datsuns is good enough for me. Hope you decide to post your build on this site. I'd be interested in seeing how it comes along. Neg. camber isn't for me, but if it's for you then I'm supportive. It takes all kinds to make the world go round. I'm sure people here will get behind you once you start your build....

Good luck...

my supra wasnt a 12 sec, my neon was. dont have any trap slips cause i wasnt allowed to leave the county back when i had it and if you wanna bash me for not being able to leave the county it was a legal missunderstanding and the charges were dropped. anyways i raced a couple cars that ran 12's and pulled them, one of which was a 2005 mustang gt. and a friend of mine has a neon that is at 220 hp with a little heavier car and he ran a 13 flat, my neon had a similar setup except a lot of nitrous and a lot lighter. it was 200hp without the spray, so add a 65 shot to that in a car that weighs just over 2000lbs with me in it, 12's is an easy number to come up with. as far as a neon handling well, road and track did a review on the acr about 10 years ago and pulled a suprising 1.02g's. this is probably the 100th time ive had to explain this, cause nobody ever believes it. save me the argument and look up the scca success and the fact that the acr (american club racer) was a racecar built from the factory.

Ima let you finish....and I'm all for you doing whatever with whatever you get, but this post right here sounds right out of the Fast and the Furious movies!

• Like 1

WTF, negative rep for calling bullshit on a bunch of hot air with nothing to back it up? If I told everyone on here I had a 12 second 510 with no pics or timeslips, they'd call bullshit on me too!

SHENANIGANS!!!! (Unless someone knows the noob and can vouch)

• Like 1