The Bleu LaGooN

BASA

I found my 78' 510 wagon buried in my girls uncles backyard its had been sitting in the bushing for four years and traded him her damn VW Jetta for it. Took it home and did some basic tune-ups on it and got her ready for a few Ratsun meets thanks to Pumpkins help. Took her to the Sonics meet where she got her first Ratsun sticker by Elmerfudpucker. Notice there was no pressure in the clutch so Pumpkin and I replaced it and notice the Mastercylinder had a bunch of deberis as shown in the oics. We replaced the slave cylinder old on looked like shit. Now all new parts and new fluids and shes back up on the road.

BlueLaGooN005.jpg

this is what we looked out

BlueLaGooN004.jpg

BlueLaGooN006.jpg

BlueLaGooN003.jpg

BlueLaGooN002.jpg

heres a few pictures of all of her

datsun005.jpg

datsun003.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

no oics but i replaced the distributer cap and rotor on the goons shes back to running like a champ. still havent figured out what muffler and stuff im gonna go with but Ill make sure to take oics when it gets done

• 6 months later...

Got a pair of 14in slot mags yesterday from A100addict, were puttin em on the rear tomarro! then next week we puttin a pair of 13in ers on the front. Some 3 or 4 in drop blocks are in the works aswell!

Oics to come....