What do you want for your 1200 Custom wise

S@nt0s

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i am looking to get some ideas as to what the majority of you 12 guys are looking at in way to improve your car with custom parts. the things i want/wanted arent exactly what others want so just want a idea etc.

if theres a push for certain things and enough backing maybe i can help ;)

A 1200 with a rotary Santos

i just threw up in my mouth yuck.LOL

basically what kinda of things would you 12 owners like to see that i can fabricate for you.

bolt on aluminum radiator etc...

Aw, come on Santos, J/K :lol: , Radiator will be nice, or even some mounts to fit a SR or KA, or modding a better differential for a 12.

I am pretty sure a shortened RX-7 rear would work well with this car. There is a good write up on 311s.org by spriso about how to make it work for a Roadster so it would be more than enough for a 1200. You end up with LSD and disk brakes for very little effort.

I am pretty sure a shortened RX-7 rear would work well with this car. There is a good write up on 311s.org by spriso about how to make it work for a Roadster so it would be more than enough for a 1200. You end up with LSD and disk brakes for very little effort.

if your going to Narrow why do a GSLE diff when thats way it will cost oyu about teh same to do a 8.8 or 9" and never break it. I have a 28spline toyota mini van on my 12.

510 wagon H190's fit and i have one in the back yard too.

mounts are easy for the 12 but if you want like a come over and buy a bolt on kit thats a different story i could do it if theres enough calling for it.

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHA Anyway on a more serious note. I'm not that fluent in 1200 yet, but I'm interested in U20 motor, and Z18ET swap info. Other than that Um LSD options, camper plates, suspension/brake upgrades. I mean do 510 brakes fit? That would be a nice swap. I'm just throwin out ideas. I own a 1200 I just haven't researched them much yet.