American Autocross 10-3-2010

69FJWagon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn too bad i couldnt make it (stupid fuel problem)

where was it???

Right down the street from you.... Great Americas overflow parking on Tazman across from the golf coarse, ya I was hoping you would make it but I totally understand, unfortunatly it was the last event for American Autocross series but we will start up again in March

Clayton

Clayton - It looks like you got some front wheel lift there... It looks like fun. Did Lisa get to take it for a spin around the track? Thanks for sharing

Ya the front tire was coming off the ground almost every run, kinda hard to see from the pictures but there is a big bump right in that area and I had the front shocks maxed out on the rebound so it was holding the front up over the bump... I went for a ride in a fully prepard Subaru STI and I swear all 4 tires came off the ground over the same bump... Lisa didnt drive she was doing what she loves doing...Taking pictures

Also got to ride in a brand new Nissan GTR, HOLY CRAP for such a big heavy car it was FAST and the brakes were AMAZING... I was a little bummed Lisa didnt get any pictures :(

Man. That looks like fun. I need to get back out and do some autoX.

American Autocross series is trying to get an event down in your area next year, one in Lemoore (I know not really your area) and maybe El Toro I will let you know and you can come out and play :cool:

Ya the front tire was coming off the ground almost every run, kinda hard to see from the pictures but there is a big bump right in that area and I had the front shocks maxed out on the rebound so it was holding the front up over the bump... I went for a ride in a fully prepard Subaru STI and I swear all 4 tires came off the ground over the same bump... Lisa didnt drive she was doing what she loves doing...Taking pictures

Also got to ride in a brand new Nissan GTR, HOLY CRAP for such a big heavy car it was FAST and the brakes were AMAZING... I was a little bummed Lisa didnt get any pictures :(

You got a ride in that thing? It looked like he was not pushing that much, I guess it was just cause of a larger car looks slower maybe?

Definitely a great looking car.

You got a ride in that thing? It looked like he was not pushing that much, I guess it was just cause of a larger car looks slower maybe?

Definitely a great looking car.

Ya I was lucky enough to get a ride, he had never autocrossed before and had only owned the car for like 6 months so I think he did ok... it was fast and stopped very VERY well