FS: A14 Oval Port Head

I've had an A14 engine laying around and took the head of it a while ago and forgot I had it in my shed covered up. Its an "H72" A14GX Head.

SO just got pictures today of the Head. Also read alittle bit about it online. This is the Dry,Large Oval Port,Open Chamber Head. Its got the Nice Big Intake Valve Opening. So if i dont get the right offer for it then I guess Im gonna have to drop this on my A15. :P

Photo0202.jpg

Photo0201.jpg

Photo0200.jpg

Photo0199.jpg

Photo0198.jpg

Photo0197.jpg

Photo0196.jpg

I kinda dont even wanna sell it now. Anyone have the Original Stock Oval Intake Manifold for Sale?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like I need moar money! As soon as its not smoking, you'll be hearing from me wink.gif

Alright no problem.But I hate to put this great Setup on my A15: Oval Port Head with 4 CVK40 CARBS :hyper: cause in the end Im gonna be enjoying them Not you, hehehe :fu:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

pretty sure gx heads only came on the a12 motors.   and if a14s did have them, it definitely wouldnt be an open chamber h72.  h72 have mid size oval ports, gx ports were much larger.   in good, working order id pay maybe 50$ of this, if i was in the market

edit, wow, 2 year old post.  thanks elephant print

There was no A14GX head. There was a B210 GX car model, which used standard A14 engines.

The head listed for sale here is a stock, standard, normal, typical, emission head for an A14. The ports are smaller than an A12GX head.

A15s use the same heads as A14: A14/A15 round-port, A14/A15 dry oval, A14/A15 wet oval or A14/A15/A12A small oval. The standard oval port is a high-RPM improvement over the round-port or small oval A14 head, but only when revved over 4000 RPM.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.