• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes I still have most everything in the ad and it all needs to be gone by the end of the month or it will be put in storage until i come back home on leave. which could be years. so make an offer and put this shit to use!

did the spray bar vc sell?

yes. everything sold except rebuilt L18 block, rebuilt w58 head -.030, and most pieces and all new gaskets to make it a complete motor.

please contact me by phone to make an offer, if it is not sold by March 1st I will be giving it to a local shop.

thanks,

Trevor

(925)727-1626

• 2 weeks later...

wow i guess i should have been more precise haha ive got a ton of PMs to go through.

here is what i have!

i will make a list when i have more time.

Rebuilt L18 block and W58 head by Lloyd engineering, 1600 valve cover with cam sprayers and oil line to side of block:

fm6ljq.jpg

2yozlea.jpg

random parts bunch:

hs4bw1.jpg

DATSUN BRA SOLD!

dual draft intake no sure what they go to i'm sure you do though. $80+shipping:

ff0heu.jpg

ALSO i have a rear seat the top/backrest piece is in excellent condition the bottom piece has a few rips in the seams.

I have a stock driveshaft.

Again not sure about prices yet still doing my homework on how much each thing is going for. I'll say 1400 for everything to be safe for now. don't shoot me lame offers please, or i'll ignore you.

You can call/text if you're local. (925)727-1626

Hey do you Have that Manifold? im goin crazy tryin to find one of these suckers... haha..

• 2 weeks later...

yes i still have the manifold and the rebuilt head and L18 block and all pieces to make it a complete motor.

THESE NEED TO BE SOLD WITHIN THE NEXT 4 DAYS or they are sitting in storage for 4 years. I'd like to see these items go to use.

Please call/text anytime with an offer.

(925)727-1626

Thank you

Trevor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.