Window tint?

sick620

Hey I got a 91 buick gran sport skylark. its my super low mileage daily driver. Im taking it to get it tinted tomorrow or the next day and I need opinions on %'s of tint I should use. Its a 2 door so it has two small windows in the back and 2 larger windows up front. I want it dark enough so people cant see in and light enough to where I dont get all the problems associated with dark tint. I need a happy medium.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lim o is 5% and sucks at night, you will have to roll down the windows, when you go get it tinted ask to see a few examples, i can tell you from experience dont go over 30% 20% is as high as i normally go and its right on the verge of being too light, some people like 30 but its so bright it salmost a waste of money, 20 or 15% would be my choice look at both and see hwat you think

lim o is 5% and sucks at night, you will have to roll down the windows, when you go get it tinted ask to see a few examples, i can tell you from experience dont go over 30% 20% is as high as i normally go and its right on the verge of being too light, some people like 30 but its so bright it salmost a waste of money, 20 or 15% would be my choice look at both and see hwat you think

I agree with braden, i had 5% on my ford courier. I couldn't see at night, ended up ripping it out

Go as light as possible. Reason one as stated above, you can't see at night. Reason two, every cop will pull your ass over and get out his tint gauge and give you a ticket if it's too dark. And you'll probably run into the median because you can't see.