1970 camaro for sale or trade

I hope i don't get band or in trouble for posting a non datsun car here but i hope we have any muscle guy's here that like's datsun and old american muscle like my self. well here we go.

ok guys is time to let another of my toy's go. heres a chance to own a muscle car for a real nice price. 1970 camaro car has split bumpers. california car asemble invan nuys. 350 motor with 400 tranny, the motor has a fresh rebuild with only 30 miles on it, bored out to a 357. still under warranty.is all stock matching #s,has new custom 18 inch wideeee rims with nitto v shape high performance tired. new rear air shock, the rear fenders or quarter panel were rolled to have enough clearance for the rims. it has new brakes front and back with new master & front rotors, has new custom duel x pipe exhaust. not the cheap style witch is the h pipe. if you make a good offer i might even throw in the paint with all chemical, is all dupont materials i spend alot just in the paint in chemicals. lol. let me know what you think. this would make a great muscle car and it would be worth alot more ones is painted. I'm asking 7k cash or o.b.o. or 10k in trade looking for a suv or something around there please no junk.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lolz, you won't get banned. Worst that can happen is having the ad taken down. No worries.

How about some pics? I used to street race the Camaro with my '70 340 Dart. (well not street really, more like out at the 1/4 line outside of town)

Ah, I see you have them now.

Lolz, you won't get banned. Worst that can happen is having the ad taken down. No worries.

How about some pics? I used to street race the Camaro with my '70 340 Dart. (well not street really, more like out at the 1/4 line outside of town)

Ah, I see you have them now.

thats a cool car 70 dart with the 340 they make decent power being stock.lol :lol:

The 340 never had a 2bbl version and all were 10.5 compression, dual points, dual exhaust. A buddy dyno'd his and it was 300 RWHP bone stock. (factory rated them at about 270) The Dart weighed about 3,000 lbs so 10 lb per hp makes them pretty fast.

The 340 never had a 2bbl version and all were 10.5 compression, dual points, dual exhaust. A buddy dyno'd his and it was 300 RWHP bone stock. (factory rated them at about 270) The Dart weighed about 3,000 lbs so 10 lb per hp makes them pretty fast.

nice real hp back then

Bitchin Camaro :P

thanks

I'll give you a 210 for it laugh.gif

no thanks.lol

Very nice dude. Good luck!

thank you

DAAAAAAAMN SMOKN HOTT CAMERO MY FAV MODEL

yep i also think is the best model i don't like the 1st gen

That almost reminds me of American Beauty. "1970 Pontiac Firebird, the car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!" :D

real pure beauty.lol

Prettiest GM car ever built, and one of my "Top Ten Favorite" cars. Wish I had something worth trading!

p.s. The new paint, is it the original green? LOVE that color.

thanks for the comment and no is not is porsch corsa orange with the white base code. but if i paint the car is gonna be green with the black stripes.

come guys for sale or trade for a bigger car or suv :P

A paint color change on that car would be a CRIME.

I'll pass this on to a few friends.

i feel you thats why i didn't paint the car. :lol: i will appreciate if yoy pass the word around :P

I'm half tempted to offer my Chevelle for trade, but I think I may be going too far backwards. I don't suppose you'd be interested in that though anyway?

Hows the body? Any panels replaced? Large ammounts of bondo? Rust? etc?

Looks like an A/C car, but missing the compressor. What else is missing on the A/C side?

I'm half tempted to offer my Chevelle for trade, but I think I may be going too far backwards. I don't suppose you'd be interested in that though anyway?

Hows the body? Any panels replaced? Large ammounts of bondo? Rust? etc?

Looks like an A/C car, but missing the compressor. What else is missing on the A/C side?

got pictures i don't remember if i have the compressor that thing was freaking heavy i was going to replace it with a new. but i think thats all is missing under the hood compressor and hoses. :P no panels replace or heavy bondo the only rust posts the car has is in the dash 2 corners commem for this year car and a little in the trunk :(

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.