starter solenoid?

Braden

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had my 7 month old son in my lap, he was bashing the keyboard and ripping out the cables, he typed a bunch of random letters that i deleted but i managed to one finger type my first post while grasping him with both my legs and left arm, he then proceded to cry, try and destroy some paperwork, and then crawl off to smash something else, sorry i didnt type it a little more clearer.

P.S. preperation h may help your condiditon, if it worsens or your boyfriend starts complaining of them hurting him, you may want to consult a doctor.

35 bucks is alot to a broke ass lol, i had one ordered but since my starter isnt bad i didnt want a new one, my solenoid works but it wont engage all the way sometimes, its weird sometimes it will hti and crank sometimes it will just spin and grind, it sucks , and its embarrassing to have such a nice motor and when you go to fire it up and swing grraaapingping pinggraaaaaaaaaaaacckckkckkckkkaaaaaainnggggggpppppchlickingngggsgs

i have 2 good sterters and one solenoid that doesnt seem to engage the flywheel properly. thanks

Try connecting a switch using power from the battery, and go around the ignition switch all together. If it works every time then the start signal from the key is weak. Had this on my 710, changed the starter... no change. Later I changed the ignition switch (for something else) ... no change. Measured the start signal 5-8 volts!!! So I used the weak start signal to switch a relay that provides battery power (12 volts) directly, and have had zero problems since.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.