ka24e in a 620

So, yeah its been a LONG time since I have touched this thread and the 620 is still down, lol. I got it to run the morning of Canby only to have it run for 30 or more seconds and then seize immediately afterwards. The bearing paste that came out of the pan was amazing!!!!

Anyway, lynch420, my friend sean and I put another KA in a few weeks ago just to get it out of my garage and into lynchs. It ran friday morning before we wnet to the j-yard for 30 seconds and then for another 30 seconds when we got back, it was running PIG RICH!!! Seemed to rev fine but had a miss that was apparent in one or two cylinders, but it came and went. very odd?

So, I put water in it and decide that maybe I should take it around the block to see if it clears up a bit. this is the result of putting water in it and cranking it ONE time!

th_Picture197.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the last one i got was from a buddy of mine whom I thought was super good about checking things out, or maybe I shouldve checked it? Anyway, four center head bolts werent tightened down and hence the water going into the cylinders. peace.

believe me ICe I laugh just thinking how many times I have put these damn KA's in. You ever need to do a clutch job just gimme a PM and I can have it in and out in a jiffy. peace.

haha I did buy a shitty shucks clutch so who knows it may be sooner than later. You should just upgrade to an SR :D hehe

haha I did buy a shitty shucks clutch so who knows it may be sooner than later. You should just upgrade to an SR :D hehe

no way! I am kinda tired of the 4cyl. sound so, I think its gonna be a vg next when I get another 620. this ones gone once its able to move down the road and into mr. lynch420's hands. peace.