whos datsun

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my GOD that video rocks!!!

only because theres 510 race cars....

those 510s would kill that mustang on the track.... ford can suck either one of my nuts.... but not both because im saving one for ken block for switching to ford.

im saving one for ken block for switching to ford.

hahahaha

I hate Ford just as much as everyone else, but you gotta love race cars like that. Hell, my dads friend has a mean little '66 with a 429 Cobra Jet. That car was what got me into cars to begin with.

Booo! I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy! Nothing wrong with Fords, besides the stuff they don't do well, like Tore-asses. I used to have a 1963 F100, it was hella sweet! :D And at least Ford had the good sense to put the distributor in the front where it belongs, not in the back like Chevy.

As for Ken Block, thank your lucky stars for Ford. Subaru pulled out of rally last year, didn't you know? Ken couldn't have driven a Subaru unless he wanted to privateer the whole thing. So considering Ford bailed him out there and gave him a kick-ass car, we should all be so grateful.

Not to mention Ford didn't take a bailout. And the new Mustang even in a V6 makes 300+ hp and gets 29 mpg. That's pretty freakin' good. I would put that in my 510 in a heartbeat if I could figure out all the wiring and crap. It would be a logistical nightmare.

Datsuns are still superior of course, don't get me wrong there.

Since you asked :P heres my take.

when I worked at a chevy dealer, most of the techs drove fords, when I worked at a ford dealer, most of the techs drove chevys. I've worked for 5 nissan dealers and most of the techs drive Nissans or Dattos, says alot right there.

Booo! I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy! Nothing wrong with Fords, besides the stuff they don't do well, like Tore-asses. I used to have a 1963 F100, it was hella sweet! :D And at least Ford had the good sense to put the distributor in the front where it belongs, not in the back like Chevy.

As for Ken Block, thank your lucky stars for Ford. Subaru pulled out of rally last year, didn't you know? Ken couldn't have driven a Subaru unless he wanted to privateer the whole thing. So considering Ford bailed him out there and gave him a kick-ass car, we should all be so grateful.

Not to mention Ford didn't take a bailout. And the new Mustang even in a V6 makes 300+ hp and gets 29 mpg. That's pretty freakin' good. I would put that in my 510 in a heartbeat if I could figure out all the wiring and crap. It would be a logistical nightmare.

Datsuns are still superior of course, don't get me wrong there.

Im with you HRH! I hate chevys the only thing I like about them is there interchangeability on motor parts,as far as driving they are ugly and just plain suck!