Who's running 16"s

LeDevil

So who's got them and what size rubber you running? I got a set of clean 16" Chevy rims for free.99 and I'm wanting to mount them on my truck but I need to know what size tire to use or what size everyone else is running so I know what works and what doesn't. Thanks in advance :D

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of 16's for mine that i have not installed yet. Mine will be getting a 225/50/16. That size is almost the same height as the 205/60/15's tht i have now and is also very close to the same height as a stock size tire. Sure, you could put some 205/40/16's on there, but they just dont look right to me. But that is personal opinion. And i might decide that i dont like the 225/50/16's once i get them.

Jason

I have a set of 16's for mine that i have not installed yet. Mine will be getting a 225/50/16. That size is almost the same height as the 205/60/15's tht i have now and is also very close to the same height as a stock size tire. Sure, you could put some 205/40/16's on there, but they just dont look right to me. But that is personal opinion. And i might decide that i dont like the 225/50/16's once i get them.

Jason

I'm running 225/50/16's right now, and I think they look good. I think 40's would give me more clearance when I'm laid out though.

Jason, you ever sell those xterra rims? I'm still looking for something else to put on mine.

Just picked up a set of spacers for the front. Right now it will have some old wheels I took off the wifes suburban. I was thinking some 205's in the front and some 225's in the rear, both with a "50" section hight on 16's.

Jester